Sunday, April 02, 2006

my precious

back from a weekend i really treasure. *i miss u so much dearie*

Friday - i couldnt wait. the whole wk was a hell lot for me at work. after the Tuesday incident, another happen on Wednesday. bloody hell. sigh. met June after work to unwind. i was complaining n whining all the way. damn. nvm, i bought loads of stuff to relief stress! wahahah, wad an excuse! lol~

afterwhich i waited for my boy. tout they were preparing to book out already, but oops wrong info. :p *faint* waited for 2 hrs n took the last train home, lol. super tired after all the wait. worse, my boy's phone was off all the way! the moment i step into my hse, he called me! -.-" really no fate sia.

he came to pick me up afterwhich. so late by den, we had a quick supper then headed back to zzz :P after all the heat at work, tis wk was horribly tired :/ my boy had a bad week too, sigh, *hugs*

Saturday was short, making me treasure it even more :) watched Failure to Launch in the afternoon and had a short walk. my boy send me off then headed to 2 of his fren's birthday party =) wen shopping wif peiling @ Bugis thereafter *smiles* great time shopping n chilling out :)

my boy picked me up ard 1am den we head home :) *tight hug* Sunday - ordered kfc for lunch! hehe, my boy's craving, lol :) we decided to watch Ice Age thereafter, hehe. nice funny lame lame show! hehe. time pass pretty fast, my boy became so emotional again :/

him: most likely, i wun be able to come out for 2 wkends.
her: its ok, i understand.
him: but im worried bout u..
her: huh, worried bout? im still alive, dun worry! *tries to smile*
him: u muz take care of urself ok..
her: smile dear, dun worry :)
him: i cannot come out to see u, but u muz wait for me hor!
her: *smiles* no worries, i told u, we'll go thru thick n thin togeda rite?
him: dear i'll be missing u..
her: i'll miss u too. the more u say, the more sad i feel, dun say le lar, u see u makin me cry *tears*
him: what if i cry first..

-both him and her had tears-

before bidding goodbye:

him: one day if i win a million dollars.. guess wad is the first thg i'll do?
her: eh i dunno.. *first thought was to buy sth for his car, lol*
him: the first thg i'll do, is to marry u!
her: hehe really ar..? *smiles happily*

-life has been tough for both of us. seeing u so emotional n demoralise at times, i really feel helpless, noeing there's nothin much i can help u wif except to be by ur side. i jus wan to let u noe, no matter wad happens, u hav me who'll go thru thick n thin wif u :) its a promise, a lifetime promise we made to each other :) it was a pure simple conversation, but there's a smile in my heart, cos im happy noeing tt im part of ur life =) i love u, my precious one, the only one, dun give up on urself, i'll always be cheering for u :)-

No comments: